Mission & Principles
At GoBeachy, my mission is to create high-quality, keepsake jewelry pieces that harness the magic of memories made at the beach. I design my jewelry for mothers and daughters, aunts and nieces, grandparents and grandchildren, old friends and new friends, and anyone else who loves the sand and sea.
Because the beach is so special to my own family, I have worked hard to capture the essence of beach life in each of my pieces for you and yours. If you are looking for a way to convey love, gratitude, or connection to someone important in your life, look no further than my stunning collection of beach-inspired gifts.
My Guiding Principles
I strongly believe that every beach lover deserves a special, unique token to commemorate their time spent with friends and family by the sea. To this end, I have developed my collection to be versatile, durable, affordable, and available at a moment’s notice. I am proud to offer:
- Inclusive Style Options: While we beach lovers have a lot in common, we are also very unique in our desire for personal expression. At GoBeachy, I strive to offer a range of styles and pieces that are sure to delight wearers of all kinds.
- Universal Materials: All of my beautifully-designed, beach-inspired jewelry is created from high-quality materials, which are durable and hypoallergenic.
- Connection & Care: Excellent brand experiences demand more than great products. I offer fast customer support via Facebook Messenger and email. If you have any questions or concerns, someone from my team will be delighted to assist.
- Fast Availability: Time is of the essence, especially if you need a special gift for a specific deadline. All orders placed before 2PM ship on the same business day from my warehouse in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. Orders which come in after the cutoff will ship on the next business day.
At GoBeachy, my designs vary from classically elegant to fun and playful to ensure that everyone can find something they love. My signature pieces incorporate both design elements and physical materials that are closely connected with the sand and sea. My favorite beachy materials include:
- Synthetic opals
- Captured sand, turquoise, and mother of pearl
- .925 sterling silver